Non Surgical Jaw Line Enhancement
Non surgical jaw line enhancement can be performed in several ways. The aim, and desire, is to slim the face to create the V shape we all crave for.
It’s not the wrinkles that age you, but it’s your jaw that is ageing you. When someone judges your age, they are immediately capturing the shape of your face. Unfortunately as we age our jaw line migrates with our neck, forming sagging jowls and a less defined jaw line. The shape of your face is much more important that the lines and folds on your face.
Our face change with time from a triangle (high cheek bones and defined jaw line) to a square with a heavy jaw line and a double chin.
The good news is that there is a lot that be done without surgery.
- Dermal Fillers injected into three key areas. Cheeks, Chin & Jaw
- Nefertiti lift – Botulinum toxin type A injections in the neck for a neck lift
- Masseter Muscle injected with Botulinum toxin type A injections
- Specialised facials allowing toning and lift of the skin
- Consultation: 15 minutes
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- Procedure: 40 minutes
- Recovery: minimal bruising and swelling for the first 24 hours
- Integration: 2-4 weeks
- Duration of results: 3 to 6 months
- Cost: from £350 (varies per individual – a precise cost will be given at the consultation)
Our clinic is situated in Gravesend town centre, opposite Gravesend Railway Station. The transport links available makes it very convenient for many of our clients who travel from London, Bromley, Longfield, Dartford, Chatham, Rochester and Maidstone, who visit us for dermal fillers, lip fillers and anti-wrinkle treatments.