Dermatologist – Expert Skin Advice
Dermatologists are the experts in skin, an area of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to the skin, hair and nails. Based in Kent, Sculpture Aesthetics Clinic provides a unique service that makes it easy for you to get expert dermatologist advice at an affordable price.
Our advanced dermal practitioner, Sunil Kochhar, is working with a leading Consultant Dermatologist, Dr. John Ashworth. Since 1982, Dr Ashworth has worked as a full time dermatologist and gained specialist accreditation in dermatology from the Royal College of Physicians in 1989.
Get Expert Skin Advice in 4 Steps
- Pop in for a medical consultation with our advanced dermal practitioner
- Sunil will take medical notes, symptom history and photographs
- Dr. Ashworth will assess your case, create a report, and if needed, write out a private prescription for any medication needed for treatment. All within 72 hours.
- Sunil will explain the report and dispense any medication that has been prescribed.
It’s so simple! Why wait weeks for a GP referral, or pay a high consultation price? A dermatologist consultation can range from £180 to £300. Act quick, and save money by booking with us now.
Our Services Include
- Mole Screening
- Dry / Itchy Skin
- Hair Loss
- Skin Cancer
- and More
- Consultation: 20 minutes
- Report Turnaround: 48/72 hours
- Cost: £70 (Price of medication & treatments vary on individual basis)
Our clinic is situated in Gravesend town centre, opposite Gravesend Railway Station. The transport links available makes it very convenient for many of our clients who travel from London, Bromley, Longfield, Dartford, Chatham, Rochester and Maidstone, who visit us for dermal fillers, lip fillers and anti-wrinkle treatments.