Treating Hyperpigmentation with Peels
It’s important to visit us at Sculpture to safely and successfully treat hyperpigmentation with chemical peels like Fire and Ice Hollywood facial.
Sun exposure, hormonal activity and general ageing can all contribute to the development of hyperpigmentation, which is a significant concern for our clients.
We find that more and more of our clients want to resolve these darkened patches on their face more than treating their fine lines & wrinkles.
Despite your skin type, we have a solution for you.
The key steps to getting a more successful result is following these:
- Drink plenty of water
- Listen to pre & post advice from Sculpture practitioners
- Using our tailored skin care regime, as advised in your consultation
- Initiate treatment with ‘Fire & Ice’
- Daily use of SPF sunscreen with protective & ant-ageing properties
- Regular visits to Sculpture for assessments & reviews
Alongside this it is worth taking supplements to aid repair and skin regeneration.